Thursday 28 December 2017

New Watercolours

I have been very lazy with posting new works on my blog lately. Here are a few new ones that I have recently completed.

Telangkhedi Morning, Watercolour on Paper, 14" X 20" 


Farmhouse in Maharajbagh, Nagpur, Watercolour on Paper, 14.5" X 21.5" 


Abandoned platform at Cherlapalli Station, Watercolour on Paper, 14" X 20" 


Cherlapalli Railway Yard, Watercolour on Paper, 14" X 20" 


Sunny Day Repairs, Watercolour on Paper, 20" X 14" 
The last three paintings in this post are done en-plein air. All critiques and comments are most welcome.

3 comments:

Studio at the Farm said...

Hi Vinayak,

I admire your landscapes so much, especially the plain air works! I especially like how you created the impression of rain in the distance in the Telangkhedi morning piece!!

Happy New Year to you and your family, Vinayak!

Kathryn

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

When I see these wonderful paintings I go back in my mind to when I first saw your work - your marriage, the children...and your work reflects the richness of your life.
It is a pleasure to see your diligence and hard work paying off with such a high-level of painting.

Vinayak Deshmukh said...

Thank you so much Kathryn and Julie. You both are always so encouraging with your comments and inspire me with your work :).